It is the skills you have that will single you out and distinguish you from other people. For your company to shine, you need skillful workers. As a matter of fact, one good skill from
Here are 15 most underrated skills that’ll make your company shine when serving clients on flights to a special destination.
- The Aptitude to Read the Mood of Customers – This is the skill that will allow you to observe your customer and deduce what is going on within such a customer. This is all about your ability to read the present emotional state of your customer as well as the fundamental principles of behavioral psychology. Once you understand your clients very well, you can build a personal experience from them.
- Attentiveness – The ability to be attentive to customers is essential for offering great service. You need to listen to their discussions, taking note of the language or term they use to describe the problem they are facing. However, be attentive and mindful to the feedback you get as a whole.
- Persuasion – You must be very good at persuading people, to make your company shine and convince interested clients that your product and service is the best for them.
- Goal Oriented – This underrated skill is extremely necessary if you ant to move your business forward. Employers should give their employees the autonomy to handle customers’ cases and leave them to proffer solutions to the common problems of these customers.
- Time Management – Despite the fact that you should spend more time with clientele, there is a limit, and you must fix their problem within a while and in a satisfactory and efficient way. Refer tough issues you cannot handle to your superior or colleague for solution to save time.
- Patience – This skill is vital to both your business and the clients at large. When you are patient with a particular client, particularly in this type of business, you will understand their needs and adjust immediately.
- Clear Communication – Customer need solution and not tales! As a result, ensure that you are tackling the current problems as quickly as possible. More importantly, be careful about the way you handle issues through your communication habits.
- Know your product or service– You must have adequate understanding of your product or service, and how it works. In other words, understand every detail about the product, just as the clients may want to know as well.
- Use Positive Language – Being able to make minor changes in the patterns of your conversation will create happy customers. Hence, this should not sound like fluffy nonsense to you.
- Handling Surprises – This is going all out to use your discretion to handle issues not even covered in the guidelines of the company. This is the ability to see beyond the nose and think on your feet or come out with a guideline to solve the problems at hand.
- Tenacity – This is a great work ethic the eagerness to perform your function without having to cut corners or take shot cuts. Tenacity is a major skill when offering the type of service that people speaks about.
- Calming Presence – Diverse kinds of metaphors are available for this type of personality. This is the ability to restrict pressure and also influence others when things are getting tough.
- Closing - This is the ability to conclude a conversation with established satisfaction or near it as you can attain with the client establishing that all will be or has been taken care of.
- Acting – In the course of your service, you will meet some customers that will be impossible to make happy. This is where you will apply your acting skills to make such people laugh.
- Readiness to Learn – It is noteworthy that no one is an island and nobody is perfect. Where your own ability ends is where that of other people starts. When you learn from other people, you will improve what you do, such as marketing businesses, building products and helping customers.